To preserve the polish of your gold jewelry, avoid exposure to household cleaning products and bleach. We recommend that you store your jewelry in its ADI LEV design flannel pouch for safekeeping.
HOW TO CLEAN GOLD, DIAMOND & GEMSTONE JEWELRY:
1. Place your gold jewelry into glass with hot water and a drop of a dish soap.
2. Let it seat for two minutes.
3. Gently clean behind the settings and in between crevices with a soft bristle brush (an old tooth brush is great) to remove any debris.
4. Rinse, blot dry and shine your jewelry with an ADI LEV design polishing cloth.
We welcome you to bring your ADI LEV design jewelry in studio for professional cleaning.
HOW TO CLEAN PEARL JEWELRY:
If worn often, pearls should be cleaned once a year.
HOW TO CLEAN STERLING SILVER JEWELRY:
Clean your silver jewelry in warm soapy water, ensuring that it is rinsed thoroughly and dried before storing. Alternatively, polish your silver jewelry with a soft cloth.
* Please avoid wearing silver jewelry when using chlorine or bleach (same as entering the sea or the pool). Like gold, silver is susceptible to damage by chlorine.
* Please wear your jewelry AFTER you put perfume, or lotions and not before.
As with all fine things in life, you should take care to protect your jewelry and always store it in a jewelry box, taking care not to drop, bash, or scratch.